Monday, December 7, 2015

Over the past week I worked on assembling my results and almost have my report complete. I just need to put a few final thoughts down on paper.  This has been an interesting exercise. I've never had the opportunity to have an activity/lesson I've created completed by actual people.  Watching the wheels turn as my learners worked through the information and completion of the activity was rewarding.  I was perhaps fortunate with the learners I had because they were engaged and interested in the information presented. I'm sure the experience is much different when you have to fight a motivation issue with your learners.  Fortunately, the end result for me was a positive one. Overall, I am pleased with the outcome and I feel my lesson/activity has merit.   I confess, I find this reassuring and somewhat validating that I made the right decision when I switched my program of study to the IDT program.  Perhaps I'm on the right track. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that your project went well! There definitely is something reassuring to actually being able to deliver an instructional project to learners face-to-face as the feedback is instantaneous. Mostly though, I am glad that you felt switching to the IDT program was the right move!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete